Contact Facilities Support Services

with your service requests and inquiries

work control

Phone: 966-4496
Fax:     966-4080

Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. –  4:30 p.m.

After hours, weekends & emergencies:
contact Protective Services 966-5555

Interesting Facts

A zone project is a type of work carried out by Facilities or contracted that involves more than one trade and/or coordination. These typically include projects under $500,000.

We produce enough steam heat in a year to melt 160 acres of ice 4 meters (13’) deep

Since September, 2006 Campus Recycling has recycled close to a half million beverage containers

Facilities Customer Request Forms

  • "Report a Problem" to submit a request or concern quickly
  • "Request Service" or "Initiate a Project" to request specific services.
  • "My Request(s) History" to review the status of your requests.

Completed forms go directly to Facilities Support Services, where they are reviewed and forwarded to the required service area(s).

Is your request an Emergency?

Is there an immediate threat to personal health, safety, loss or damage to research, disruption to university function, operation or significant damage to university assets or equipment? (Facilities will respond to emergencies immediately)

  • Call Facilities Support Services at (306) 966-4496, Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
  • Emergency requests outside these hours of operation should be directed to Protective Services at (306) 966-5555.


Please complete the forms below when contacting Facilities for your service requests.

Report a Problem

Use to report a simple request, concern or problem regarding campus buildings, grounds and/or infrastructure.

Request Service

Use these forms to request repairs or maintenance, event setup, moves, additional custodial services, keys, furniture requisition book a room/ space, and/ or request building space.

Initiate a Project

Use this form to initiate a request to modernize or renovate your space.

Other Operational Forms

Declaration and Disposal of Surplus Assets Form

Required when University of Saskatchewan assets are no longer needed and are to be disposed of in accordance with U of S policy no. 4.10.03, university surplus assets must be disposed of in a fair, accountable, sustainable, and efficient manner.


  • The department information section must be complete with descriptions, serial number, equipment inventory number and appropriate authorization.
  • A new form must be completed on-line for submission – Do not reuse forms.
  • All computer equipment must be accompanied with a completed Surplus Equipment Media Assurance Disposal Form.
  • Email completed form along with any supporting documentation to or attach the completed form to the Customer Request online form.

Your tracking number will be the customer request number emailed upon receit of your request. Inquiries should be directed to Facilities Support Services at or by phoning (306)966-4496.

Shutdown Request Form

A shutdown is a scheduled temporary interruption of a utility or building operation service for the purpose of maintenance, repair or replacement of equipment.

This form is used by Facilities affiliated personnel to provide the required information to notify building contacts of shutdowns, temporary closures or other disruptions of service in a building or on campus.

Inquiries can be directed to Facilities Support Services at (306) 966-4496.

Surplus Equipment Media Assurance Disposal Form

In compliance with Health Information Privacy Act (HIPA) and the Personal Information Protection & Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), this University department certifies that this computer has had all data and software purged. University assets include, but are not limited to, all equipment (scientific, office, audiovisual, maintenance, communication or administrative), furniture, computers, vehicles and farm equipment. Please print and sign form and email to Facilities Support Services at or by phoning (306) 966-4496.

Underground Locate Form

NO EXCAVATION/SURFACE PENETRATION to ANY depth IS PERMITTED on campus, including tent set-up, until the Underground Locate Request has been processed and a “cleared to work” notification. It is the responsibility of the any party intending to excavate, trench, bore or otherwise penetrating the grade with any product including, but not limited to a temporary or permanent fence post, tent support, peg or other penetrating object to receive approval to proceed from the University, all Sask 1st Call subscribers and other companies who may have underground facilities in the designated work area.

PROCEDURE: An Underground Locate Request must be processed and approval provided before any dig, excavation or otherwise disturbing the ground and penetrating the surface to ANY depth on the University campus. Questions can be directed to Facilities Support Services at 966-4496 or

TO OBTAIN APPROVAL:  Approval to proceed is limited to disturbance only of the areas/locations specifically stated and/or shown on the accompanying site services drawings. The on-site excavation equipment operator must be trained and certified to perform their duties safely.

Further information and instructions regarding the overall process for underground locates can be found in the linked document.


USASKPOWER Customer Assurance Form

Prior to filling out a USASKPOWER Customer Assurance Request Form, all requestors must read the Preamble and Instructions. These pdf documents work best when opened with Internet Explorer.