Contact The Customer Service Centre
with your service requests and inquiries
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
After hours, weekends & emergencies:
contact Protective Services 966-5555
Have a zone question?
Call your Zone Customer Service Agent directly
|Zone 1 - Sonia Bayda||966-3291|
|Zone 2 - Kristie Tempel-Briske||966-3292|
|Zone 3 - Cheryle Burback||966-3293|
|Zone 4 - Joyce Armstrong||966-3294|
|Zone 5 - Laine Nimmo||966-3295|
|Zone 6 - Jackie Nixey||966-3296|
The skilled tradespeople in FMD’s general maintenance area include roofers, flooring installers, glazers, and masons. Their services include everything from installing glass doors and shelving to removing and replacing various flooring systems; maintaining parapets, eavestroughs, and gutters to even snow removal from roofs and gutters; and repairing ceramic and quarry tile. Following is a list of services they provide:
- Window repair including metal casement windows and aluminum sash windows.
- Door glass repair including G.P.W. obscure pinhead and various float glass 2mm ----10 mm
- Bypassing glass doors (complete with hardware)and glass shelving assembly and installation
- Aluminum screens assembly, installation and repair
- Soap dispensers and sanitary napkin dispensers and disposals repair and installation
- Drapery and window treatment repairs and new installations
- Fumehood sash repairs
- Mirror replacement and repair
- Sealed units and any special requests for installtion, repair or replacement received eg. Glass cubes, animal trays, display units, etc.
- Various flooring system removal and replacement (e.g. vinyl composition tile, sheet flooring, rubber and vinyl flooring, carpet and rubber base).
- Roofing systems repair and maintenance (e.g. built up, inverted, ashphalt, slate and metal decks)
- Parapets, eavestroughs and gutters maintenance
- Concrete and masonry systems demolition and hole coring
- Scaffolding systems erection (e.g. pipe and clamp, safeway, folding aluminum)
- Roof penetrations installtion and assistance as required
- Concrete pouring assistance.
- Roofs and gutters snow removal using a lift truck.
- Banners hangings and assist in anchoring various items,
- Drywall taping and mudding,
- Access panels installation in wall and ceiling systems
- Firestopping installation
- Open and patching masonry and concrete structures
- Ceramic and quarry tile repair
- Seamless rubber flooring instllation
- Concrete systems pouring and finishing