U of S has numerous shower facilities located throughout the campus in both academic buildings as well as in residences and dorms. All repairs to plumbing fixtures, tiles or grouting are performed by FMD. For work requests in Residence buildings, contact the residence manager. To place a work requests in an academic building, refer to CSC.