Paying for Services
Contact The Customer Service Centre
with your service requests and inquiries
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
After hours, weekends & emergencies:
contact Protective Services 966-5555
Have a zone question?
Call your Zone Customer Service Agent directly
|Zone 1 - Sonia Bayda||966-3291|
|Zone 2 - Kristie Tempel-Briske||966-3292|
|Zone 3 - Cheryle Burback||966-3293|
|Zone 4 - Joyce Armstrong||966-3294|
|Zone 5 - Laine Nimmo||966-3295|
|Zone 6 - Jackie Nixey||966-3296|
Facilities Management Division is responsible for ensuring the University of Saskatchewan’s buildings, grounds and infrastructure are maintained. The operations and maintenance of all base building functions is the responsible of our division. To support a customer-focused organization and to meet a university-wide requirement to reduce internal fees. FMD has been pursuing alternate funding mechanisms to offset the reduced fees we are charging customers. Fees have been eliminated in the following areas:
- Occupant Services: these are basic services that are performed by FMD to ensure a customer’s work space is functional and comfortable. Some items included in these services are shelving, window coverings, tackboards/whiteboards, office painting, electrical outlets, etc. Fees for these services were eliminated in 2014. If you are wondering if a service falls under occupant services, please contact the Customer Service Centre.
- Preliminary Planning Services for Minor Projects: these are project services provided by FMD from the time a project request is received up to the project approval by the customer. The initial time required to plan, design, scope and estimate a project will not be charged to internal customers. Instead, charges for project work will only begin when the customer approves the design and provides the approval to proceed. Fees for these services were eliminated in 2014.
- Moves and Event Set-up work: effective November 1, 2015, operational moves and event set up conducted by Materials Handling that can be performed during regular business hours will be performed without fees. This includes office moves, furniture delivery and pick-up, and event set up for internal customers. Work done for external customers or on capital projects will continue to be fee-based. Whenever possible please provide adequate notice for this work to allow for the necessary scheduling.
- Procurement, Payment and Stores Recovery (PPS): PPS Recovery provided funding for FMD’s procurement, stores and accounts payable operation. It was applied on a percentage, flat fee, or per-invoice basis to inventory purchased from FMD stores and to purchase orders processed by FMD procurement. This fee has been removed for all customers, both internal and external including all capital project work on August 1, 2015.
Questions should be directed to FMD Customer Service Centre at email@example.com or call (306)966-4496.
FMD customer billings occur monthly and include all unbilled charges from the last billing date to the current billing date. A sample invoice has been provided below to provide clarification on your invoice. Please note that all FMD invoices for internal customers are available for viewing in FAST. We no longer mail out paper copies to our internal customers.
If you have inquiries when you receive (view) your invoice, please contact us at:
When making a billing inquiry, please include the following information to ensure prompt service:
- Work request #
- Invoice #
- Detailed description of your inquiry
- Name of contact person
For a summary of current FMD labour charge out rates, please refer to FMD Labour Charge Out Rate Summary.
Your feedback is important in helping us continue to improve the service we provide to the campus community.
FMD Labour Charge Out Rate Summary
A summary of FMD current labour charge out rates can be found here FMD Labour Charge Out Rate Summary.