Contact The Customer Service Centre

with your service requests and inquiries

work control

Phone: 966-4496
Fax:     966-4080

Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. –  12:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

After hours, weekends & emergencies:
contact Protective Services 966-5555

Please use the forms below when contacting FMD for your service requests.

Card/Fob Request

All card/fob requests must be ordered by your department key custodian.

Declaration and Disposal of Surplus Assets Form

Required when University of Saskatchewan assets are no longer needed and are to be disposed of in accordance with U of S policy no. 4.10.03, university surplus assets must be disposed of in a fair, accountable, sustainable, and efficient manner.


  • The department information section must be complete with descriptions, serial number, equipment inventory number and appropriate authorization.
  • A new form must be completed on-line for submission – Do not reuse forms.
  • All computer equipment must be accompanied with a completed Surplus Equipment Media Assurance Disposal Form.
  • Submit completed form by fax (966-8854) or mail to Surplus Assets Disposal, University Services Building, 110 Maintenance Road, University of Saskatchewan.

Please use the declaration number on the top left hand corner of this form, when making inquires. Inquires should be directed to Manager, Logistics Management @ 966-1691 or email

Facilities Management Division (FMD) Furniture Requisition Form

Required for all furniture purchases. Form must be printed, signed ( by authorized personnel), and mailed to FMD Procurement, 110 Maintenance Road, University Services Building. Inquires should be directed to FMD Procurement @ 966-4616 or 966-4636.

Key Request (Campus)

All key requests must be ordered by your department key custodian. Duplication of keys is prohibited.

Key Request (Contractor)

All key requests for contractors must be hand delivered to the Customer Service Centre or FMD Project Manager. Deposit is required for keys to be released. Duplication of keys is prohibited.

Room/Space Booking

All requests for space, regardless if the event is to be held inside or outside, should be directed to the Room Scheduling Office (RSO) unless the event is an athletic event. Events that are athletic in nature should be directed to

This is a request and does not guarantee the space booking.

A Confirmation will be sent to you by the Room Scheduling Office once space has been reserved. Please allow two business days for processing; recognizing that in peak periods the turn-around time may be longer. If your event is cancelled please notify us immediately @

Shutdown Request Form

This form is used to notify building contacts of shutdowns, temporary closures or other disruptions of service in a building or on campus. Form should be received by the Customer Service Centre at least 5 working days in advance, request for complete or extended building shutdowns should have at least 14 calendar days of notice. Please email completed form to Inquiries can be directed to Customer Service Centre @ 966-4496.

Surplus Equipment Media Assurance Disposal Form

In compliance with Health Information Privacy Act (HIPA) and the Personal Information Protection & Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), this University department certifies that this computer has had all data and software purged. University assets include, but are not limited to, all equipment (scientific, office, audiovisual, maintenance, communication or administrative), furniture, computers, vehicles and farm equipment. Please print form and (fax) to 966-4080, attention Logistics Management. Inquiries should be directed to John Nobel by email or phone 966- 1691 or Shauna Kachur by email or phone 966-1972.

Underground Locate Form

This form is required when anyone might excavate or penetrate the surface to any depth on the University of Saskatchewan campus. Utility lines on campus are lurking as little as 20 cm ( 8 inches) below the surface. For your own safety, and for the protection of buried utilities, don’t dig, trench, bore, or even insert a pole, peg or post without checking. This form must be emailed to Questions should be directed to FMD, Safety & Work Environment Office at or by calling (306) 966-4277 or (306) 966- 8255.


A WIRF (Work Initiation Request Form) is a simple way to request a service from Facilities Management Division. Completed forms go directly to the Customer Service Centre, who review them and pass them on to the appropriate service area. To purchase furniture please complete FMD Purchase Requisition Form. Inquiries should be directed by email to  or phone 966-4496.